This one is too simple.
Mom sent us home with dozens and dozens of apples from her friend’s daughters yard the other weekend. I had so many small juicy tarte apples, I didn’t even know what to do with them.
What You Will Need:
15 small or 10 regular apples
3/4 of a large pot full of water
- Peel apples
- Cut into quarters, removing the core
- Boil in large pot of boiling water for about half an hour
- Blend in food processor or blender for about 3 minutes.
- Put in jar, refrigerate and enjoy!
- For extra sweetness, add a bit of maple syrup, my apples were pretty sweet so I left them as – is.