What You Will Need:
2 1/2 cups of almond flour
1 teaspoon of salt
1/4 teaspoon of baking Soda
1/4 cup of melted butter
1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup of real maple syrup
2 tbsp honey
1 bag of semi sweet dark chocolate chips
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients: almond flour, salt and baking sodea.
- In a smaller bowl, mix wet ingredients: butter, vanilla, maple syrup and honey.
- Mix both bowls together and mix well by hand or with your kitchen mixer.
- Butter a cookie sheet, and roll the mixture into balls onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.