A great side to any meat dish.
What You Will Need:
3 Large Carrots, washed and peeled if desired
2 Large Parsnips, washed
1 sweet potato, either cubed or sliced
1 large onion, cut into quarters, and sliced.
1/2 tbsp of rosemary
1 tbsp raw unpasturized honey, in liquid form
1/4 cup of olive oil
tbsp sea salt
dash of pepper to taste
- In a baking pan place cut up vegetables.
- Coat vegetables with olive oil
- Garnish with salt and pepper
- Top with a few dashes of rosemary to cover the vegetables
- Drizzle vegetables with honey, tossing vegetables to make sure honey is mixed well
- Cook at 425 degrees for 45 minutes until they are well cooked and just starting to crisp.